Windows 11 Professional 3 Keys Pack
Buy Windows 11 Professional 3 Keys Pack.
This product includes three Windows 11 Pro keys and each key can be activated on one PC. The keys will be sent by email after purchase within minutes. Please check the spam or junk mail folder too.
Download Link: Windows 11 Professional
More information about download and installation you can find in the description below or in the delivery email.
Windows 11 Professional description:
The user interface in Windows 11, the first major Windows release since 2015, has been redesigned to adhere to Microsoft's new Fluent Design guidelines. In addition to addressing some of Windows 10's flaws, the redesign adds new social, productivity, and accessibility features as well as security and accessibility enhancements.
About the new Windows 11, visually, the biggest changes you’ll notice can be found along the taskbar. Microsoft has centered the app icons here, cleaned up the tray area, and included a new Start button and menu. The Windows 11 start menu is now loaded with more features and tools and it gives quick access to various tools and controls. Its desktop lets you run several apps and programs simultaneously, each living within its own little window. That separation lets you spread several programs across the screen, sharing bits of information among them. In general, the changes of Windows 11 make user interface more concise and clear. Various tools will also make you obviously feel the optimization and improvement of the system
Microsoft's most recent version of Windows is called Windows 11. Upgrade to Windows 11 on your computer, or look into which devices come with the versatile features.
Buy Windows 11 Professional 2 Keys Pack, you can download, install and activate Windows 11 Pro on up to 2 PCs.
New Features of Windows 11 Professional:
- Snap groups remembers your layout
Snap the apps you need into a group and seamlessly return to it even when you open another app or dock and undock your monitor.
- Productive from the start
Improve your focus with a simpler, more intuitive experience and effortless navigation. Get things done with fewer steps using the refreshed Start, Taskbar, and Navigation Center.
- Smarter collaboration with Teams
Have effective online meetings by sharing files and muting/unmuting right from your taskbar. Intelligent noise cancelling and blur keep the background in the background. You can mute and unmute your mic directly from your taskbar without having to find and click on your meetings app. And instantly share any app or window directly from your taskbar in online meetings.
- Consistent for IT
App compatibility and cloud management make adoption easy. Built on the consistent and compatible Windows 10 foundation, Windows 11 can be managed with your familiar tools and processes.
- Powerhouse protection out-of-the-box
Modern threats require modern security with a strong alignment between hardware and software to help keep data safe and devices protected. Secure from the start, Windows 11 offers protection right out of the box with powerful, built-in hardware-based security. New Windows 11 devices come with build-in security including hardware isolation, encryption, and malware protection. And deploy, secure, and manage remote PCs through the cloud, in compliance with your company’s policies.
How to activate Windows 11 Professional Key?
- Download Windows 11 Pro from Official website： Link Here
- Install Win 11 Pro
- Click on "Start"
- Open "Settings"
- Click on "System".
- Find a message from the right section: “Windows isn’t activated”, and click the Activate now button.
- Under the Change product key section and click "Change".
- Type the activation code sent to you after purchase.
- Click "Next", Windows will begin the activation task.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB).
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device. Note: extra space may be required to enable specific features, and download updates
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet connection: Required for updates.