SQL Server 2019 Standard Key - 5 PCs
Buy SQL Server 2019 Standard Key - 5 PCs.
This product includes one SQL Server 2019 Standard Key, the key can be used on 5 PCs. The key will be sent by email after purchase within minutes. Please check the spam or junk mail folder too.
SQL Server 2019 Standard Key - 5 PCs is available for PC in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, but not for MAC.
Download link: SQL Server 2019 Standard
More information about download and installation you can find in the description below or in the delivery email.
SQL Server 2019 Standard description:
SQL Server 2019 provides Industry leading performance and intelligence over all your data, structured and unstructured. SQL Server Standard Edition sets the bar for rich programming capabilities, security innovations, and fast performance for mid-tier applications and data marts.
- Analyze every type of data
Gain insights from all your data by querying across relational, non-relational, structured, and unstructured data, for a complete picture of your business using SQL Server 2019 with Apache Spark built in.
- Choose your language and platform
Get the flexibility to use the language and platform of your choice with open source support. Run SQL Server on Linux containers with Kubernetes support or on Windows.
- Rely on industry-leading performance
Take advantage of breakthrough scalability and performance to improve the stability and response time of your database—without making app changes. Get high availability for mission-critical applications, data warehouses, and data lakes.
- Trust nine years of proven security leadership
Achieve your security and compliance goals using the database rated as least vulnerable over the last nine years. Stay a step ahead using built-in features for data classification, data protection, and monitoring and alerts.
- Make faster, better decisions
Turn data into answers using the enterprise reporting capabilities of SQL Server Reporting Services along with the included Power BI Report Server, which gives your users access to rich, interactive Power BI reports on any device.
- Operating system: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4, SUSE Enterprise Linux Server v12 SP2, Ubuntu 16.04LTS, Docker Engine 1.8+
- Processor: at least 1.4 GHz x64 processor (2.0 GHz recommended)
- Memory: at least 1 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 6 GB